Methods of Donations
Your kind generosity is an important prerequisite to enable us to continue supporting the under-privileged children. We sincerely hope that you can support us by making donations and working with us to help the children in need.
You may also choose to participate in our “Four One” Donation Program and make regular donations to us. For details, please click here.
1. Credit Card
Please click HERE to submit your personal information in the Data Encryption Donation System
2. Crossed cheque
Please mail us a crossed cheque payable to 「陳校長免費補習天地有限公司」 or “Principal Chan Free Tutorial World Limited”, together with the donor’s name, address and telephone number.
3. Deposit to bank
Please deposit your donations to our HSBC account no. 112-311683-001 or Bank of China account no. 012-929-000-37441 and mail us your bank’s deposit slip. On the back of your deposit slip, please write down the donor’s name, address and telephone number then mail to our organization or email to email@example.com.
Please use Payme APPS to scan the QR Code，and provide the donor’s name, address and telephone number in the payment message.
5. Fast Payment System (FPS)
Deposit sponsorship to this FPS ID: 5428008, and please take a screenshot of the successful payment page with the donor’s name, address and telephone number then email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. AlipayHK App
Please click HERE to Alipay HK system to scan the QR code , Please take a screenshot of the successful payment page with the donor’s name, address and telephone number then email to email@example.com.
7. Internet Transfer via PayPal
Please click the appropriate item set out below, connect to the PayPal website and make donations via that website. (If you have not set up any PayPal account, you may also go to the relevant page and choose payment by credit card).
- Each donation will be given an official receipt issued by our organization.
- We are a Non-Profit Organization recognized by the HKSAR Government (Tax ID no. 91/11019). Every donation of HK$100 and above is tax-deductible.
- To show our appreciation, we will publish the names of the persons or organizations which have made donations to us in our website and monthly newsletter. If you do not wish your name to be published, please notify us when making the donations.
- All the personal details of the donors will be kept confidential, and will only be used for handling the donations, issuing and mailing the official receipts and for communication purpose.
- Our postal address: Unit C, 20/F, Easy Tower, Nos. 609 Tai Nan West Street, Kowloon