Guidelines for Volunteer Teachers
You can register as a volunteer teacher to provide one-on-one tuition services for free to students from underprivileged families as long as you possess the following qualities:
- having finished senior secondary education;
- having a righteous mind, zealous, caring, patient and tolerant;
- no sexual conviction records;
- can communicate with students and parents in Cantonese or Putoughua; and
- being able to spare 1 hour each week for tuition services on a continuous basis for at least 3 months.
** If you wish to learn more about our tuition services, please click here for details.**