“Four One” Donation Program
All the operating income of the Principal Chan Free Tutorial World comes from the donations by the generous people or organizations in the society. Our Chairman and our board of committee are also working on a volunteer basis.
Currently, the difficulties we are facing include financial constraints and lack of personnel support. As such, it is difficult for us to recruit more volunteer teachers and increase our teaching equipment and materials. As a result, we are unable to provide assistance to many more under-privileged children who are in need of help.
This “Four One” Donation Program is a “one person, one year, one month, one hundred dollars” program for the purpose of attracting donations from the generous people. We hope that little by little, a little becomes a lot! We will then be able to provide free tutorials and other educational support to many more under-privileged children effectively.
1. Crossed cheque
On each scheduled date, please mail us a crossed cheque payable to 「陳校長免費補習天地有限公司」 or “Principal Chan Free Tutorial World Limited”, together with the donor’s name, address, telephone number and indicate “Four One” Donation Program.
2. Deposit to bank
On each scheduled date, please deposit your donations to our HSBC account no. 112-311683-001 or Bank of China account no. 012-929-000-37441 and mail us your bank’s deposit slip. On the back of your deposit slip, please write down the donor’s name, address, telephone number and indicate “Four One” Donation Program.
Please click here to obtain a copy of the HSBC Autopay Authorization Form or Bank of China Autopay Authorization Form. After completing the form, please deliver the original to the relevant bank, with a copy to our organization.
4. Internet Transfer via PayPal (Credit Card Payment is also accepted)
Please click the appropriate item set out below, connect to the PayPal website and make donations via that website. (If you have not set up any PayPal account, you may also go to the relevant page and choose payment by credit card).
Note: If you choose monthly donations, the donations will be automatically deducted from your credit card or your PayPal account on a monthly basis. You may cancel the recurrent donations instructions at any time – by choosing the cancellation instruction via logging in to your PayPal account or you may contact us for assistance.
- Each donation will be given an official receipt issued by our organization.
- We are a Non-Profit Organization recognized by the HKSAR Government (Tax ID no. 91/11019). Every donation of HK$100 and above is tax-deductible.
- To show our appreciation, we will publish the names of the persons or organizations which have made donations to us in our website and monthly newsletter. If you do not wish your name to be published, please notify us when making the donations.
- All the personal details of the donors will be kept confidential, and will only be used for handling the donations, issuing and mailing the official receipts and for communication purpose.
- Our postal address: Unit C, 20/F, Easy Tower, Nos. 609 Tai Nan West Street, Kowloon