Social Support Network
We can arrange volunteer teachers to provide one-to-one free tutorials to those under-privileged students referred by the social welfare departments/organizations, and at the same time we can provide follow-up and liaison services, in order to ensure appropriate support is given to the teachers and the students.
Set forth below are some of the departments/organizations with whom we cooperate: (listed in no particular order)
- The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups
- Hong Kong Network for the Promotion of Inclusive Society
- HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Hong Kong Student Aid Society, Mark Memorial Home
- CODA (Children of Deaf Adults) Hong Kong
- S.K.H. St. Christopher’s Home
- Precious Blood Children’s Village
For those departments/organizations dedicated to serve under-privileged children who would like to cooperate with us, you are welcome to review the application guidance notes set forth below, and complete and submit the relevant application form to us accordingly.